Tuesday, October 04, 2005

NEW BOSS

First of all, I wrote a new blog yesterday, but it disappeared before publishing!!!!!! Where's it gone? It was completed, so I was saaaaaaaaaaad!!!!
Anyway, I'm trying to write a new one now. Recently, a new boss belonged to my workplace. He used to work for GAP adult in the same store with me. So, I had seen him and known his name, but we hadn't talked to each other. He was promoted to be a manager of GAP kids and he became my boss. He used to work as a part time job, so he made a Cinderella story!!!!!!!! He's really kind coz he gave me a lot of advice. Moreover, we talked a lot of things about our store. He asked me which school I go to during talking, and I answered that I go to Kansai Gaidai. Then, he was surprised at it coz he also went to Kansai Gaidai!!!!!!!! He graduated from the school before I entered. It was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, he is a really passionate guy!!!!!
In addition, a president of GAP who is from the USA visited my store last weekend!!!!!

Comments:
hey yuri!! long time no see!!! how have you been doing?
that's so cool that your new boss has just graduated from Kansaigaidai :)
we have GAP in Denver and i went there!! and i was sooooooooo surprised how many size they have!!!they have size 16!! i've never seen that size in Japan so i was soooooooo surprised!!!
 
I really enjoyed your blog. This is a cool Website Check it out now by Clicking Here . I know that you will find this WebSite Very Interesting Every one wants a Free LapTop Computer!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?