Wednesday, August 17, 2005

NO VACATION

Hello, guys!!!!!!! How are you doing?
Do you enjoy summer vacation? me?! I'm working...even Obon holidays!!!!!! Do you believe it?!!!! I'm very very busy these days, but I really enjoy working!!!!!!!!!!! coz I can work hard as a member of GAP. I think that working and service in cloths shop are difficult, but they are also challenging!!!!!! so, I want to improve my technique to sell cloths during this summer. In addition, I took interesting training in my store. It was learning the history of GAP and discussion our service. I could know many new things!!!!!!!

Today, I was surprised at one thing...it was that my friend visited my store. She is Emi who is my class mate!!!!!!!!! Thanks for coming GAP, Emi!!!!!!!

Comments:
Hello, Yuri chan!!
I know that how hard you work almost every day and how much you like your job!! ☆☆ It surprised me that Emi visited Gap! It sounds so nice! =) I wish that I can visit there too when you are working. =)

I really enjoyed last Tuesday! =)
Thank you very much★★ Let's go out somewhere together again!!
 
Hi, Yuri!
Long time no see!
I could't go to Osaka to see you... because it takes much money and tome to take a train to go to Osaka from my house.And I began to save money!!Let's meet 8/27!! I love you~~♪
 
hey yuri!!! that was great to see you working ;) whenever i went on GAP, i looked for you but i couldn't find you working till today!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i looked for a pair of jeans which is for sale, but that was already sold... poor me:(
i'm gonna blog about my life in US, so please check it when you have time♪
see ya!!!
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Hey Yuri!
I'm sure I get lost at my university unitl i get used to it.
By the way, you should delete the comment above mine!
 
6 days a week?! Isn't it illegal???
But your part-time job relates what you want to be in the future. I think it is good!!! So do your best!!!
By the way, I'm planning to go New Oreans and Atranta. Doesn't it sound good?!! I'll enjoy watching baseball game there!
 
Are you Alone? If you are click here to meet and start dating some of the best people that will give you what you want for free in your local area. did I mention that this is a Free Service
 
Hi Yuri!I took the first class with foreign students yesterday,and i think it is the most difficult subject i have ever taken-:)
By the way I bought some clothes for sale at GAP in Kobe. They are really cute! I hope you take a look at my new clothing and give me some advise(^^)
see you soon☆
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?